Sunday, July 21, 2013

Koreans in Coron

Its not new that Koreans are everywhere in the Philippines! Here in Cebu and I could see them hanging out with their friends mostly in the malls and coffee shops. Well, there in Coron, you could see them with their families. They are bringing along their small kids with them. On the plane, they were the majority and even out numbered Filipinos and other nationalities. But why is it?











Well, I thought they just like the beauty of  Coron but I think I have found the answer while we were on our way to the airport.

I saw this sign infront of the building.









So I think the partnership of the 2 governments had an influence on their choice to go to Coron :)

Well, for me if I go abroad and find something like this, I would also feel secured and comfortable.

Related Ads
Cheap Hotels in Coron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...