Thursday, July 18, 2013

Cebu to Coron



 Mactan International Airport to Francisco Reyes Airport


If your plane is a Cebu Pacific, you will be onboard on a 72 seater plane from Cebu to Busuanga. It is a 1 and a half hour ride.


Just like any other domestic trips of Cebu Pacific, guests will be riding on a shuttle towards their planes.




While on the plane, you will have a bird's eye view of Bacolod and Ilo-ilo. So make sure you are seated on the window side of the plane so that you will have a good view along the way!



As for me, I was seated on the aisle :( Good thing my friend and travel partner was courteous enough to have me lean on the window to take some good pictures.
Here are some of the pics I took while we are above Busuanga Island.







Truly the people of Busuanga Island was able to protect and preserve the nature! I am just so glad that I was able to see this creation on this modern days.

Cheap Hotels in Coron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...