Friday, July 19, 2013

Things to bring

1. Mosquito repellent lotion

According to diveright-coron.com, mosquitoes with Malaria is not a problem on the northern islands of Palawan in which Busuanga is a part of. 
But eventhough, its not bad if we will take extra precaution about mosquitoes. 
Also, if possible please refrain from asking locals about Malaria, its quiet a sensitive topic here in Coron.

2. Underwater Camera or any enclosure/underwater camera/cellphone housing.
Believe me, you will regret it if you cant photograph the corals while snorkeling here in Coron. Its an amazing world out there and you have to capture it!

I really regret that I did not purchase this Aquapac waterproof  housing for my phone.
You can buy this at:


Just make sure that if you purchase a waterproof housing for your PDA or phones, it should be SUBMERSIBLE.

Here are other submersible items.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Delectronics&field-keywords=aquapac%20submersible

3. Rent or buy your own snorkeling gears.

I love snorkeling so much so I see to it that I have my own snorkeling set.
I got myself a Mares googles and snorkel. I think they are the best ones in the market.
You can view their products here: Mares Snorkeling Set
Here in Coron, you can rent snorkeling set for a good price.

4. Water
To enjoy Coron, you must do "some" trekking. Trust  me you should bring water with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...