Sunday, July 21, 2013

Solo Traveller in Coron

If you are travelling alone, NO PROBLEM!
You can still enjoy the tour packages in Coron.
You can actually join other groups who are also traveling in pair or solo.
We got the basic tour (since we are staying just for 3 days) by Corongaleri which is by the way a walking distance from Eco lodge Hotel.
We were 6 in the group (my friend and I, a married couple from Negros, a solo traveler from Manila, 2 Irish females and 1 french guy)





The 650 php is so SULIT (Thats a filipino term for "worth it").
I will tell why on my next post :)


Cheap Hotels in Coron

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is awesome!
    Thank you very much for sharing the info and photos.

    I'm preparing my trip based on your experiences.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...