Friday, July 26, 2013

Lagoon at Kayangan Lake





















This is the most photographed view in Coron!

Its been a week now since I photographed this beautiful and stunning scene of the Kayangan Lake Lagoon  in Coron, Palawan. I could still remember how I felt the moment I was there. It was magical indeed and everytime I see this picture, it brings smile to my face :)


Coron is so much fortunate for having this such magnificent creation by God. Good thing that the townspeople had taken care of this blessing and it let us see this wonderful  scene even at this modern age.

Whenever you are Coron, don't ever miss to see this!

This is the entrance of the the lake. Kayangan lake entrance fee is already part of the 650 php travel tour we got so we don't have to worry about bringing money.

According to the video, history tells us that lakes are sacred for the tribes who lived in Palawan several years back.

 To have a chance to see this stunning view, it is accessible by a steep 10-minute climb.





















BUT ITS WORTH IT :)






















This my picture taken by our tour guide.



Tip:

To get a good photo of you with the lagoon as a background, make sure you bring an external flash. The place where you can stand up is dim while the backview is very bright. < I regretted I left my external flash at home :(   >

Cheap Hotels in Coron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Infolinks In Text Ads

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...